A trip planner for the BART train system in the northern California bay area.
Instructions for use:
- Open dashboard.
- See when the next train is coming.
- Enjoy your smog-free public transportation.
- Drag baubles on a map to set your route.
- Click the clock to set the date and time. (You can also drag the display or mousewheel.)
- Click the heart to bookmark your route.
- Click the speaker for voice announcements.
No network connection is required. The BART widget is a free, self-contained trip planner that you can take with you.
This project is open-source. You can contribute on Github.
Are you interested in UI design? I wrote a paper that might change the way you think about software:
It even discusses this very widget. Probably more than necessary.